Cara’s experience provides a global, big-picture perspective to handling contentious family disputes. She has brought a problem-solving, proactive approach to all areas of the practice, from estate planning through trust administration and litigation.
In particular, Cara has experience working closely with fiduciaries in the administration of trusts, establishment and management of conservatorships of the person and estate, and decedents’ estates.
- Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association, Estate Planning and Probate Section
- Member, East Bay Trusts and Estates Lawyers
- Board Member, Planning Giving Chair, Educational Foundation of Orinda
- Board Member, Del Rey Parents Club
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
B.A., Univ. of California, Berkeley
J.D., Univ. of San Francisco, cum laude