An experienced advocate for those seeking a customized estate plan, smooth trust administration, and for those struggling with difficult elder law issues.
Kathryn has eighteen years of experience in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, advising estate fiduciaries, conservatorships, special needs trusts, elder law issues, decedent estates, probate matters, and Medi-Cal planning for catastrophic medical events.
In addition, she serves as an advanced mediator in the areas of estate, trust, conservatorship and probate law. Kathryn has served for several years as a court-appointed attorney for conservatorships in Contra Costa County and has worked as a pro bono attorney for Senior Legal Services of Contra Costa County.
- Board Member, Estate Planning and Probate Section, Contra Costa County
- Board Member, Senior Legal Services, Contra Costa County
- Board Member, Lawyer Referral and Information Services, Contra Costa County
- Past President, Northern California Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Past President, Miramonte High School Parents’ Club
- Past President, Orinda Intermediate School Parents’ Club
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
Kathryn resides in Orinda with her husband and Boston Terrier grand-dog, Carlos. From the beaches of Normandy to the rolling hills of Tuscany to the reefs of Guadalcanal, she loves to travel the world. In her spare time, Kathryn trains in the Bay Area for both local bike marathons and international bike trips.
B.S., St. Mary’s College
J.D., Hastings College of the Law