Trusts & Estates.
Our firm litigates disputes involving trusts and estates, including:
- Will/Trust contests
- Beneficiary claims
- Trust reformation
- Accounting of trust finances
- Breach of a fiduciary duty
- Trust misappropriation and mismanagement
- Questioning the validity of a trust by alleging fraud, duress, undue influence, coercion, lack of capacity, proper trust formation, or elder abuse
We litigate on behalf of victims of elder abuse in actions:
- Against skilled nursing facilities
- Against residential care facilities for the elderly
- For financial abuse under EADACPA
- For unfair business practices and abuse of elders by fiduciaries
- For obtaining protective orders
We also defend individuals who have been accused of elder abuse.