Chris has been the chair or co-chair of several ABA committees, and has lectured at numerous conferences conducted across the United States. He has been a member of the California Bar since 1976 and his trial experience was recognized by his peers when he was elected to the San Francisco chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates. For several years, Chris has also been listed as one of the best lawyers in San Francisco.
In addition to his extensive legal experience, Chris brings unique personal experience to the practice having served in the United States Marine Corps from 1969 to 1973 and was wounded while fighting behind enemy lines in Vietnam.
- Chairman and CEO of the Wine County Marines [dedicated to raising money for wounded veterans and their families]
- Member, The Order of St. John, Knights Hospitaller [raising money for several Bay Area charities]
- Member, The Guardsman [serving San Francisco youth since 1946]
- Member, The American Board of Trial Advocates
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Supreme Court of the United States
Chris resides in Orinda with his wife, cat, and dog. An avid cyclist and scuba diver, Chris has traveled the world looking for the ultimate ride or dive. In his spare time, Chris writes fictional novels that primarily reflect his own life experiences.
B.A., Virginia Military Academy
M.S., George Washington Univ.
J.D., Emory Univ. School of Law